Our Patio and Dining Room are Open!
Our updated hours are:
Our culinary director Chef Bill Kim has crafted a menu of his signature dishes with several vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Due to the current situation, we are only taking walk-ins only for our outside patio. The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority. As we navigate through reopening we are following some special procedures to ensure everyone’s safety:
• Masks must be worn at all times, except while seated at your table.
• State law prohibits tables of more than 6 people.
• Credit cards, debit cards, or gift card payments only. Please no cash.
• In the event of inclement weather, we will not be able to accommodate anyone outside. Instead, we will have to pack your food for you to take home with you.
• No outside food & beverage allowed (this includes bottles of wine and desserts).
In an attempt to accommodate as many guests as possible, we ask that you please limit your dining experience to approximately one hour during busy times.
Thank you for your patience and trust in The Table, we look forward to seeing you soon!